What you'll learn
● Wish you could create your own graphics for your brand, but don't know how to start?
● Have you researched graphic design tutorials online only to find that they never cover what you're really looking for?
● Do you find outsourcing graphic design work to be a time-consuming pain? (especially when you have multiple edits before the project is finished?)
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions - this is the course for you!
● Canva 2020 and beyond for Entrepreneurs | Master Your Business Branding
● Canva 2020: The Complete Design Course for Digital Marketing
● Powerful Social Media Marketing For Beginners
● Learn how to use Canva for Graphic Design & Marketing
● Canva for Beginners : Learn the Canva FAST!
● Design Awesome Graphics For Social Media with Canva
This course will teach you graphic design fundamentals and how to employ them to create awesome social media graphics using the FREE design tool CANVA.
Do you need to create professional looking social media graphics for your side-hustles, but don't know where to start?
The life of a content creator is already stressful, having to produce on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Just spent 3hrs. editing a new YouTube video, but remember, you aren't done till you create that eye catching thumbnail. It can seem overwhelming.
And you don't want to just slap something together that doesn't look professional right.
This is where this class will help. Anyone can learn how to use the free design tool CANVA. In this class you will learn not only to use CANVA, but before we start creating real-world projects we cover the fundamentals of graphic design that will evaluate your social media graphics to another level.
Some of the Fundamentals of Design we will cover are:
We will use the Fundamentals of Design to create a brand and all the graphics we create in the course will be for an imaginary entrepreneur who has started a travel blog and YouTube channel. This way you also learn how to not only create the images, but why and how they fit into a cohesive brand.
You will then learn to use CANVA to create the following social media graphics:
● Facebook Cover
● Facebook Post
● YouTube Thumbnail
● YouTube Channel Art
● Twitter Header
● Twitter Post
● Blog Title Image
● Google+ Photo
● Pinterest Graphic
● Linkedln Image
Start creating more professional and eye catching social media graphics and make your brand stand out on the web!
New Classes Start 9/21/20 Classes are Monday & Wednesday Nights 6pm-8pm EST.
All classes are LIVE and taught in ZOOM